FORMALREQUIREMENTS ABOUT THE APPLICATIONTOTHE FESTIVAL
1. People and institutions interested in participating in the XIIIth edition of the International Festival of Song “Rzeszow Carpathia Festival” 2017 are obliged to sent the application for the Festival which must include the following elements:
a) filled in print (on the computer) the registration form, certified handwritten, legiblesignature ofthe participant which should be send by traditional post and readable scan by e-mail (Annex to present Regulation),
b) filled in print only (on the computer) the card with participant contact dataexclusively capital letters which should be send just by e-mail (Annex to present Regulation),
c) notation track of the reported songs (for persons who do not have their own band),
d) CD containing the proposed songs, recorded in WAVE orMP3format (audio quality must allow the presentation of the song and the artist on the festival's website),
e) the text of the reported songs, the texts in native language must be translated into English,
f) two photographs (print and in electronic form on CD) and a CV with the artistic achievements (in the case of foreigners - in English or Russian) for printed publications festival.
2. Application should be sent no later than 31 ofJanuary 2017, mandatorily by post (the date of the postmark shall decide ) and electronically (e-mail)
The addressfor correspondence:
„Maska” Theatre in Rzeszow 35-064 Rzeszów, ul. Mickiewicza 13, with a note:
First name and last name of performer or the band name - the application “Rzeszow Carpathia Festival "2017
In the subject line: First name and last name of performer or the band name - The application “XIII Rzeszow Carpathia Festival” 2017
3. The application sent by regular post as well as by e-mail shall include all elements mentioned in paragraph II point 1 a) b) c) d) e) f) the elements (in the case of e-mail applications also the clear scan of the application form). The lack of any of the above in point section II. 1 a) b) c) d) e) f) elements or other formal defects (lack of data, their illegibility) the effect of excluding from the application of the competition.
4. The mailnotificationmust completelycontainin onemessage. In case of technical problems associated with large numbers of data, which can’t be sent in a single message, a notification should be sent inseveral successivemails.
5 Every received email will be confirmed by the Organizers by return email to the sender. .
6. The organizers reserve the right not to return the materials (CDs, photos) attached to the notifications sent by the regular post.
NOTE: The Application Form must be completed legibly in block capitals on the computer and place a signature personally. Unreadable or missing / incomplete data resulting in rejection of the application!
Download Application Form: